WINTER 2018-19: ICE
You will find us at the oval on the Halifax Common at the times below. All equipment — skates, helmets, and protective gear — is provided.
If the weather is iffy, you should confirm that the oval is open by checking the SkateHRM website or calling the hotline at 902-490-2347.
After-School Program (ages 4 & older) – begins in January
- Tuesdays, 4-5pm: George Dixon Centre
- Wednesdays, 4-5pm: St George’s YouthNet
- Fridays, 4-5pm: FRIDAY@4 — after-school program for youth ages 12-18
Club Program (ages 4-18) – begins on December 15th
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 5-6pm — all ages
- Saturdays, 10-11am — all ages
- Extra practice opportunities for coaches and older skaters — Saturdays, 8:30-9:45am, and weekday mornings to be confirmed…
Community program (all ages)
- If you are an organization that works with underserved groups in the HRM and would like to book a speed skating session at the oval, please contact us