In-person training activities are paused because of the current public health restrictions due to COVID-19. These restrictions will be in place for 2-4 weeks.
For the Ages 10+ groups, we will switch over to virtual training beginning the week of April 26th. The inline classes on Friday evening at the George Dixon Centre are cancelled.
Week beginning May 3rd:
- Tuesday May 4th, 5-6:15pm: Ages 10+ & Ages 10+/Nationals groups, on Zoom
- Wednesday May 5th, 6-7:15pm: Ages 10+/Nationals group only, on Zoom — you are responsible for your own warmup and warmdown!
- Saturday May 8th, 10-11:15am: Ages 10+ & Ages 10+/Nationals groups, on Zoom
Online registration must be completed (and payment made) before attending your first practice.
Practice schedule for Ages 10+ and Ages 10+/Nationals for April:
- Tuesdays, 5-6:30pm, at the Oval: both groups
- Wednesdays, 5-7pm, at the Sportsplex: Nationals group only
- Saturdays, 10-11:30am, at the Oval: both groups
Support Speedy Kids by buying tickets in the Sport Nova Scotia 50-50 draw!
Check out the Sport Quarterly article about Speedy Kids!