CRAZY ABOUT CORNERS
12 weeks on ice at the Dartmouth Sportsplex before the Oval season starts in mid-December! For skaters ages 6 & older, who can skate independently and are ready to learn advanced skills (crossovers, backwards skating, etc.).
- Tuesdays, 4-5:20pm, Dartmouth Sportsplex, September 25th to December 11th
Register online at https://affiliation.speedskating.ca/form. New members need to set up an account before registering. Members from the 2017-18 season need to contact email@example.com for a temporary password. The $250 registration fee also includes the club program at the Oval during the winter (Dec-Mar) and membership in Speed Skating Canada and Speed Skate Nova Scotia at the “Participant” level.
Registrations are still being accepted. Once online registration has been completed, be sure to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to arrange to borrow equipment.
- Wednesdays, at the Oval, 6-7:30pm, September 5th to October 24th
- Saturdays, at the Oval, 12noon-1:30pm, September 8th to October 27th
- Fridays, at George Dixon Centre, 5:30-7pm, September 14th to December 14th
Train with Mylène group (ages 12 & older):
- Wednesdays, at the Oval, 5:30-7:30pm, September 5th to October 24th
- Saturdays, at the Oval, 10am-12noon, September 8th to November 24th
- Tuesdays, at the Oval, 5:30-7:30pm, September 11th and 18th
For practices at the Oval during public skate times, equipment (skates, helmets, protective gear) is available to borrow from SkateHRM with a piece of government-issued, photo ID. For practices at the George Dixon Centre, equipment (skates, helmets, protective gear) is provided by Speedy Kids. If you have not yet registered for fall inline, please complete the registration form and give it to Laura Channon at your first practice.