If you have not yet registered for a fall inline program and/or the Crazy about Corners ice program, go to https://speedykids.ca/fallregister/. Skaters who registered during the spring or summer for the Ages 10+ Training Group or Roller Speed Team do not need to re-register for fall inline, just for ice. If you have any difficulties, be sure to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CRAZY ABOUT CORNERS
12 weeks on ice at the Zatzman Sportsplex before the Oval season starts in mid-December! For skaters ages 6 & older, who can skate independently and are ready to learn advanced skills (crossovers, backwards skating, etc.).
- Tuesdays, 4-5:20pm, Dartmouth Sportsplex, September 24th to December 10th ($250)
Once online registration has been completed, be sure to contact us at email@example.com in order to arrange to borrow equipment.
All Ages ($10 for fall):
- Mondays, at the Oval, 6:15-7:30pm, September 9th to October 21st
- Thursdays, at the Oval, 6:15-7:30pm, September 12th to October 24th
- Fridays, at George Dixon Centre, 5:30-7pm, September 27th to December 13th
Ages 10+ Training Group ($50 for season, $25 for fall start):
- Mondays, at the Oval, 5:30-7:30pm, beginning September 9th
- Thursdays, at the Oval, 5:30-7:30pm, beginning September 12th
- Saturdays (rain date Sundays), at the Oval, 9-11am, beginning September 7th
For practices at the George Dixon Centre, equipment (skates, helmets, protective gear) is provided by Speedy Kids. For the All Ages practices at the Oval, bring government-issued photo ID to borrow equipment from the City. Inline speed skates will be loaned out for the Ages 10+ Training Group — be sure to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before your first practice.
YOUTH RUNNING SERIES
There are 3 remaining local events (entry fee $5) in the Youth Running Series:
- Friday September 20th, 6:30pm — Emera Oval, Halifax
- Sunday September 29th, 1pm — Metropolitan track, Sackville
- Saturday October 26th, 11am — Beazley Sports Complex, Dartmouth
Be sure to put “Speedy Kids Oval Program” as your club when you enter in order to support us in the Team Challenge!